Change Ip address Polyx NF+ to Static ip address
Change ip address Polyx NF+ to Static ip address
- By default the Polyx NF+ is set to DHCP
- This can be changed using the terminal settings of the Polyx NF+ controller
Note Polyx NF + delivered before 17 March 2015 cannot be set to static and will have to be updated by Keyprocessor
- In order to change the IP address you will need an adapter. You can make it yourself or order it from Keyprocessor BV.
- Connect your PC for example to port “Console” from the Polyx.
- Open the terminal program and make a connection. Use Hyperterminal of Teraterm
- Select the COM-port of the PC connected to the Polyx.
- Choose a baud rate of “115200” and choose flow control “none”.
- Restart the polyx
- Wait until “Welcome To Diags press a key within 5 seconds to enter” appears.
- Press any key. The diagnose main menu opens after 5 seconds.
- Press 1 “Environment settings”.
- Press 2 “Set environment settings”. The environments which can be set are:
ip_address= ip address
gateway_address= gateway address
netmask_address= netmask address
dhcp=0 ( 0 is dhcp off / 1 is dhcp on)
- Enter the environment address and press Enter. Then set dhcp=0
- When finished, go back to the main menu.
- You must reboot the Polyx for the changes to take effect, press “r”.