- To connect with the Galaxy Dimension panel, use the Galaxy Ethernet Module E080-04
- To program the Galaxy Ethernet Module follow the steps below.
- Step 1 . Enter the IP address, Gateway and Subnetmask of the Galaxy Ethernet Module
- Step 2 . Enter the IP address of the Forebox
- Step 3 . Enter the same setting as show
- Step 4 . Enter the IP address of the Forebox and the Primary portnumber.
- Step 5 . Remember the Remote Code. You need to enter this later in Fore!
- Make a export of the programming.
- Step 6 . Set your software in English.
( if you don't to this the export will be corrupt )
- Step 7 . Export the programing to XML
( if you don't have this option install a patch or new software version from the galaxy software )
- Select intrusion en discover your panel
- If your panel is found select the panel and enter the :
Name of the Panel Portnumber ( standard 10002) Remote code ( standard 543210 )
- Click on the Browse button en select the Galaxy XML Export
if you change something in the software, upload a new XML File
- The programming will now be uploaded to Fore!.
- Go back to the Fore! dashboard and put the Galaxy on the dashbord.