Fore! can help you to set up remote access to your Fore! installation.
Fore! uses the following ports:
- 6061: Fore! http interface. (Do not forward this port)
- 8444: Fore! https interface.
- 4040: Camera images.
- 554: Camera RTSP streams.
You can use one of three options:
- No automatic portforwarding: No automatic portforwarding.
- Automatic portforwarding: Fore! will try to use uPnP to set up portforwarding to your system.
- Manual portforwarding: Use this option if you configured port forwarding by hand. Fore! will use this URL when sending you notifications. Remote URL should have format "https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8444"
Use the Test connection button to test your connection. Fore! will use an external server to test if your Current remote URL is working.